When I’m in a pinch for time, or just feeling slightly lazy, my favorite go-to meal is spaghetti with marinara sauce. It’s quick, easy, and you can make it exactly the same or insanely different each time you make it.
My variation shown here is pretty similar to how I normally make it, give or take a few spices and vegetables here and there:
What You Need:
- 1 Green Pepper, diced
- 1 Onion, diced
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, minced or crushed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 small can tomato paste
- a few fresh basil leaves, chopped or whole
- a few fresh oregano leaves, chopped or whole
- a sprig of fresh rosemary, chopped or whole
- a sprig of fresh parsley, chopped
What You Do:
Heat about a tablespoon of olive oil in a large pan or wok, and sautee your onions and peppers until onions are slightly translucent.